From time to time, we get some great shipping questions. In hopes that these will be able to help you prior to and thereafter your purchase, please read away!
Where does C4 ship my products from?
- C4 products are shipped from warehouses across the country. Please note that orders may be split between warehouses due to availability. If you receive a partial order, you may email the support team at email@example.com.
- These warehouses do not operate on the weekends and most US holidays.
When will my products ship?
- Orders may take 3-5 days to process and ship from our fulfillment warehouses.
- Expedited orders placed with overnight or two-day delivery generally ship the same day if placed prior to 12 PM CST. Expedited orders placed after 12 PM CST will generally ship the following business day.
How will my order be shipped?
- C4energy.com fulfillment warehouses utilize different carriers such as FedEx and USPS. Carriers may be chosen after checkout to ensure that we meet your selected delivery expectations.
- Orders with destinations in the contiguous states are shipped via ground shipping unless an expedited shipping option is selected. Ground shipping may take around 5-10 business days for processing + delivery.
- Shipping to AK, HI and US Territories including PR, Guam, and US Virgin Islands is not available at this time.
What are your shipping rates?
- For orders placed by customers who are logged-in to their c4energy.com account, the following shipping rates apply:
- Orders containing 1-2 cases, standard shipping costs will equal a flat-rate of $8.
- Orders containing 3 or more cases, standard shipping will equal a flat-rate of $15.
- For orders that are shipped as part of an active subscription on c4energy.com, standard shipping by USPS is free.