From time to time, we get some great shipping questions. In hopes that these will be able to help you prior to and thereafter your purchase, please read away!
Where does C4 ship my products from?
- C4 products are shipped from warehouses across the country; Reno Nevada, Houston Texas, and Atlanta Georgia. Please note that orders may be split between warehouses due to availability. If you receive a partial order, you may email the support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- These warehouses do not operate on the weekends and most US holidays.
When will the products ship?
- Orders may take 1-2 days to process and ship from our fulfillment warehouses.
- Expedited orders placed with overnight or 2-day delivery generally ship the same day if placed prior to 12 PM CST. Expedited orders placed after 12 PM CST will generally ship the following business day.
How will my order be shipped?
- C4energy.com fulfillment warehouses utilize many different carriers, including UPS, FedEx, USPS and DHL. Carriers are chosen after checkout to ensure that we meet your selected delivery expectations.
- For members and guests and located in the upper 48 states (excludes AK, and US Territories):
- Orders weighing 0-30 pounds, flat-rate shipping is free (deliveries may take 5-10 business days to deliver)
- Orders weighing 31+ pounds (3 or more 12-pack cases), the shipping cost is calculated by weight and shipped via UPS Ground (Generally 3-5 business days to deliver).
- For all customers located in AK, HI and US Territories, shipping costs will be calculated be weight.
Note: Carbonated/Still C4 cases each weigh ~13 pounds. Both members and guests purchasing 3 or more cases, shipping costs will be calculated by weight.