What is Rep Rewards?
Rep Rewards is our new, absolutely free points program. Not only do Rep Rewards members earn points to redeem toward prizes, but they also get access to exclusive perks and deals! The best part? It's absolutely free! You’ll earn points for activities on our sites, like referrals and purchases. You can use them to earn discounts towards purchases, so the more you collect the more you save.
Who can join?
Anyone with an account is automatically enrolled.
How do I earn points?
You can earn points for all sorts of activities, including referring friends and making purchases. To see all the ways you can earn points click the *Earn Points* tab in the menu.
How do I view my point balance?
Your point balance is on every page in the top bar.
How do I redeem my points?
You can redeem your points at checkout to complete your purchase.
Is there a limit to the number of points I can earn?
No. Go ahead and earn as many as you can!
Do my points expire?
Yes, your points will expire after 6 months if no purchase has been made within that time.
Where can I use my points?
Your points can only be redeemed on either Cellucor.com or OfficialXtend.com, excluding our Subscribe and Save program. Because the points adjustment is created as a discount code, points cannot be used with any other coupon offer.
How do the Tiers work?
Each tier has a threshold of points you need to granted access to each level.
- Bronze: 0-5k Points
- Silver: 5k-10k Points
- Gold: 10k-15k Points
- Platinum: 15k+ Points
What do the 'approved', 'pending' and 'canceled' statuses mean?
- Approved: These points can be redeemed on rewards immediately
- Pending: These points are queued to be verified before you can redeem them. This typically applies to purchases and referrals. Regarding purchases, these points will typically be approved in your dashboard once your subscription order has been fulfilled or 7 days after your one-time order has been placed.
- Cancelled: These points will not be added to your account. For example, this will happen if you cancel a purchase (the points will change from pending to canceled).
What happens if a friend I refer cancels or returns their order?
Your pending points will become canceled and will be removed from your account.
Why did my account balance go down?
There could be a couple of reasons that the balance was reduced. It could be that:
- You, or someone you referred, canceled or returned a purchase.
- Points expire after 6 months if no purchase has been made within that 6-month timeframe.
I completed an activity but didn't earn points!
It can sometimes take a few minutes for us to process your activity and provide your points.
Can I use my points during checkout?
Yes, within checkout there is a point slider to apply points for a discount to your order.
How do I leave the program?
If you no longer wish to earn points, please contact us and ask to be unenrolled. We'll unenroll you and you will lose any points you have accrued.
What happens if I leave and decide to join again?
Just contact us and we'll re-enroll you. However, your point total will begin from zero.
Where can I report a problem or give feedback?
Please use our normal contact details.